Friday, June 25, 2010

Sunday

I'm going to the beach with Stacy, then we've decided to do our vermont tattoos (verm tats) oursleves. Stick n' pokes. They're going to just say VERM with 111110 underneath. We realized these tattoos doesn't need to be large or professional and don't need to make sense to anyone but us. It's just documentation of so much. I'm glad she thought of the stick n' poke idea.

I haven't been to the beach yet this summer, the only reason being lack of transportation. It feels very right that the first trip should still be with Stace. I'm glad I get to hang out with my best friend, this is all that matters at the moment..getting my best friend back. Until then I'll hide out in my room. Reading, cooking, learning. Things aren't right without her around. I have other friends with similar interests, wanting to live the same lifestyle and travel....

But no one gets it like Stace and I.
No one.

No comments: