Sunday, November 8, 2009

001.

"I swear there's nothing innocent in these eyes. Because I've seen dead friends. And I've seen murder. And I've done things I wish I hadn't done. But that's not to say that I'm not afraid of long nights dwelling on past mistakes. Because with life moving as fast as it does, I'll still have stories to fucking tell."




My life is everything I've always wanted. Florida was one of the best weekends of my life, I'll post about it soon in detail. The next week is going to be absolutely amazing. This weekend was/is wonderful too, Party at Kapa's friday night, Touche Amore in Bear last night, and in a bit I'm going to pick up Tyler and go to their show again with TA in Philly. I have a feeling it's going to be hard to get me to leave the city again when I'm there.. I'd also really like to kidnap Stace.

No comments: