Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Endulge like Hemingway.

Understanding feelings I never felt before is one of my favorite things. It's the kind of knowledge I actually find knowledgeable. I know understand how traveling is addictive. While you're gone, it's always nice to get home, but after awhile there's an urge to leave again. I know I'll never be in one place forever, and I'm okay with this. I've always known this feeling, but only know do I understand and it's real.

I don't know much of anything lately, sometimes I'm happy sometimes I'm fucked up, I'm just working really hard to get back to the mentality I want, need, and love. It's there somewhere, holding on to it is the hard part.

Tomorrow I'm going to see Shook Ones in Philly by myself. It's funny how things change. I used to to go to shows alone because it was my only option, then I stopped because I didn't like being with out someone, now I'm at the point to where I'd rather go alone again. I think it's mostly because when I don't know anyone I feel the ability to be as ridiculous as I want. No judgment or limitations or caring what anyone in the room thinks. Afterwards I'm staying at Stace's, then we leave for Vermont the next morning. I'm so ready, I so need this, I'm so excited.

No comments: