Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Nothing is good lately. Not even just because I'm here, I'm just not happy and I couldn't tell you why. I don't want this to ruin summer, I'm just hoping as soon as I get home I snap out of it, hug the ones the mean the most, and start living my life again. The amazing one I feel lucky to call my own. July and August have so much going on, I just feel this attitude I've had sucking every last bit of hope out of me. I really, really can't give in to feeling this way 24/7 again..I've already spent far too many months like that and I don't want to lose any more to it.

I just want to get home, get to Phila, hang out with Stace&Brit and that's about it. I am over absolutely everything else. My boys are the only other thing that matter, but I have to distance myself from the girls they choose to bring around. I'll still be here, I just don't want to be a part of that.

No comments: