Tuesday, December 11, 2012

over two

"I wanna talk to you on the telephone but it's cold outside. I just wanted to tell you that I love you so much. Some regular was bein all sappy with me and I explained my relationship with you to him. And hearing me say those things outloud was really special. You mean so much to me and I love what we have, I'm sorry for every hurt I've ever caused. I called you my life partner. What we have is so special. I wanna be near you always."

I write these things here so I never, ever forget.
I am the luckiest person in the world to have the people I love and care about most, feel that for me in return. It's always been hard for me to accept it, the self-depreciating side of me is never be able to comprehend that someone could care that way about me too. Which doesn't make sense, I know, when I have all the love to give in the world and how that's the most important thing to me, but so it goes. 
Regardless, I will never not be aware of how amazing the relationships I'm capable of creating with people are, and no matter how short or long they last- those certain ones that have gotten that close, been that intense, that special, are always and will continue to be so fucking important.

"We've built something really big."

No comments: