Friday, October 9, 2009

002.

At the beginning of the summer I was so good at writing an entry about every day. I want to remember everything, and I let the last half of summer and the beginning of fall pass right by. I'm going to start using this more again, for more than just complaining when things are down.

I'm not sure how I'm doing right now, but I'm okay. Some times are better than others, but when they're good lately..they're REALLY good. When I'm happy, I'm so happy I could cry..and sometimes I do hahaha. Some things have brought me a little down from where I was at a few weeks ago..but I'm trying not to let them affect me and I'm trying very hard to get back to where I was. The first week of my fall break I had the absolute best mentality, and I need it back. It felt so good. I've never known such content-ness. Even if I wasn't happy, I was just content and it was amazing. I think it might of been the first time I knew what it was like to feel FREE. It's always kind of, well cool, to experience a new feeling for the first time.

At least I know I'm getting to know myself a little better again, and I love that. I remember a time when I was learning things about myself and bettering myself and I lost it and had no idea how to get it back, but I can feel it creeping around the corner and I'm in no rush, but it's good to know it's not gone forever.

School, I'm not so sure about it. I've learned some things lately that have me altering my way of life and I'm not sure if this is the path I want anymore. I do know it took moving to Philly to realize a lot of this and to be able to make these changes happening in my mind..so one again I do truly think SOME, if not all, things happen for a reason. Little hints all the time. All I know is that I have amazing times and feel like I own the city when I'm running around some good friends with no other care in the world.

This is the part where we start to feel better...

No comments: