Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I can't be alone for this long, nothing good comes of it. I have so many wonderful people in my life, so many people who love me, who'd tell me they're there for me. I have so many friends that surround me, but no best friend and I still feel so completely alone. And it leaves me to myself, realizing I'm not close to anyone, and there's no one to trust. I don't want to feel that way, because I love all the faces I see with all my heart, but there's something that keeps me so far detached and it's killing me.

I thought I was done feeling like this. I've been happy the past few weeks, and I do like my life right now, but nothing will ever compare to those past times. And everything now is just slipping through my fingers without so much meaning. I need that meaning back.

No comments: