Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Voicing your opinion is very different than complaining.

I don't miss anyone. I think that's a little odd. I feel so much tension and aggression towards everyone lately. I know I don't honestly feel this way, but I lay around feeling like I don't care about one single person, let alone anything. Feeling this way for months on ends is taking a toll. I don't feel like seeing anyone, but I'm still holding it against you every day my phone doesn't ring. Every night you have an amazing time and don't think you invite me along. To my surprise though, the people I do feel like seeing are probably the ones you'd least expect.

Also, I've come to the realization that while I sit here feeling like my life is just slipping through my hands and passing me by, I feel like this is it. Like I'll never live that life I want, Like the way I feel now is how it's going to be from here on out.When in reality, I'm 18. I have a whole lot of time left to just live. It'd be a lot different if I was 29 and this unhappy.

To be honest, it's because I'm here..simply waiting. Just waiting for the next few months to get over with so I can proceed with moving on.


I want to get out of here bases solely on the fact that I want to forget about all of you.
I want to forget about all of you, so I can stop feeling like you've forgotten about me.

No comments: