Sunday, May 24, 2009

When people I don't like call me Tes, it makes me want to kick them in the teeth. Nicknames are reserved for people I love.


Last night was mewithoutYou's Album Release show. It was beyond wonderful, even if a little sad. (SO much better than the Newark show. They were missing something that day.) That is still my favorite band.
I spoke to Aaron Weiss afterwards and gave him a hug, I admire that man more than I'd think possible. He makes me feel like it's alright to believe whatever I believe. I wish I could be as genuinely good of a person as him. After the show Stacy and me walked to the fountain and sat around talking til around 2 am. I love that girl, my closest thing to a best friend, I love mwy, I love Philadelphia. This summer is going to make some lasting memories.

No comments: