Friday, March 6, 2009

I am probably taking a trip to California around mid to late April. For at least 2 weeks, because Ashley and me are going to drive up the coast. Stopping in San Fransisco (to see Tatianna and Nicole), and then Sonora/Redding/Modesto, and then going all the way to Washington. Then back in a week's time. The other week I'll spend with her, family, and various other friends I honestly really owe the visit to. Jess, Laura, Eva, Betsy, Ashlee, Sarah, I don't know who I'll end up seeing. But the thought of a trip is still much needed, and the road trip Shley and I are now discussing makes me need (want) it so much more. I am still extremely lost, but I just need to start living..and this seems like a good step. All I really want to do is smile and travel, feel alive in a million different places. Fuck stability.

No comments: